• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Holiest Grail pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL Holiest Grail pin

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know we all have those few pins that are on our signatures that say Grail. But of those, which one is your holiest grail? Your número uno? Your top gun? Your wishes from the kisses? The bestest of the restest? :lol::lol:

The goal: ever change your one as you get it or a new one is released that is wanted more.
goal two: make this a sticky so anyone can look through this to see if they are trading away your grail!

After every few posts I will update a list of everyone's grail at the very top her so they don't have to scroll through every single post!

My holiest of holiest grail: Pin# 63702 Steamboat Willie Poster Pin - Spelling Error Pin

The reason is as only 1 person has registered having it!!! Maybe sometime I'll get it!

But post your Grail!

Corvyn

The list of Grails:
Aceastrococopuff- 63702 (post #1)
chroll-82816, 87263, 26181,96724(post #3)
Pin-A-Colada-72186, 32071 (post #6)
markheardjr.-80877 (post #7)
patrick-66419 (post #10)
nsingleton-57577, 53738,50378 (post #11)
GoofyinMadison- 32744 (post #13)
caw caw rawr- 39487, 78741, 28416 (post #14)
Poohlady5-39958 (post #15)
tyleet87- 39958 (post #16)
DisneyOlivia- 21300, 21301, 21296 (post #17)
kupo1121- 36939 (post #18)

Last edited:
Our holiest grail is this one, Pin 82816: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection -
Characters #2 - Dale (Mystery Chaser ? ERROR)
, because I think there is only one in existance and we really have no hope of getting it.

For my collection, my holiest grail is Pin 87263: DOC: Disney On Classic 'Journey' - Giselle
(Enchanted) Dangle
, which also has zero people trading it.

My daughter's collection, Dumbo, has this as a holiest grail: Pin 26181: A Decade of Dreams Framed Set (Dumbo - Simply Adorable). There is actually 1 person trading this one.

Lastly, my husband's collection's holiest grail is probably Pin 96724: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Magic Measures 2013
DLR
. Which... again... zero trading.

I would have to say mine would be the older Jessica as Mali, Hepburn Jessica and Jessica in Brazil...not sure which one would rise to the top of the list! :lol:

Angel's holiest grail is: Pin 72186: World of Disney Shooting Star Mystery Pin Set -- 4-Pc. Wall•E ONLY

pin72186

Alanna's holiest grail is: Pin 32071: JDS - Mickey's Games 2004 Silver Medal (Archery Daisy Duck)

pin32071

Last edited:
Tangled Marquee I think. I'd rather have that over the Up marquee but I'm sure I'll never own either. I acquired my last two grails which were more hard to find than valuable. The thrill of the hunt to me was more enjoyable than constantly seeing a pin for sale but just because the price I don't own it. My other grails never came up for auction and were not shown off all the time. Those were cool pins to get. WDW Star Tours piece of history Cast and the 5th anniversary of the Grand Californian Hotel.

pin66419th200

Pin 66419 WDW - This is Love Framed Pin Set (Safe in His Arms) - Cinderella in Rags Only

Easily. But I'll literally never get it. Part of a LE 50 framed set. :(

Yeah, pin pics numbers

:D Here they are:

[h=3]Pin 57577 DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series - Maleficent[/h]
pin57577th200

[h=3]Pin 53738 DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Brazil (Jumbo Series)[/h]
pin53738th200

[h=3]Pin 50378 DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit in Hollywood - Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's[/h]
pin50378th200

There are a few that are right up there with these, but I will leave it alone for now! :lol:

I had a major major grail and was lucky enough to be give n the chance to buy it. since then i havent had a holy grail but there are still some pins i very much like.
anyway im talking about the hades spinner (48739)

[h=3][/h]

My ultimate grails I've been able to obtain.

These are the ones I really, really want but just can't seem to find or are a little out of reach price-wise.

My current grail(s):
pin39487th72
Kronk: 39487 (Jumbo Cast pin)
pin78741th72
Up: 78741 (Ellie's Adventure book)
pin28416th72
Brother Bear: 28416 (JDS Koda)

Mine:
pin39958

Pin 39958: Disney Auctions - Elizabeth Gomes Signature Series - Sleeping Beauty

Pins 21300, 21301 and 21296.
(The two pins in my sig and one more from that set)

Find me the DA Tink Expressions set and I will love you forever !!!

I know it will never happen (by "it" I mean someone just perusing this thread and saying "Oh! I have that pin!") but right now mine is easily:

pin36939th200

And I don't believe that grails can be replaced. To me a grail is a pin that is amazing in-and-of-itself, it isn't a pin that is just currently my Most Wanted. It's a pin that, if it were in my collection, would make my collection feel very close to completion or a huge chunk out of the way, even if my collection only consisted of that one pin. If I ever did get this pin, currently, I don't have another grail, I just don't feel that way about any other pin though there are some that I are my Most Wanted (which are ranked only slightly lower than a grail) they just aren't "grail-worthy" yet ;)

Holy grails... Well I tend to shift focus depending on difficulty level...

the one I am currently trying to find::
pin27309
pinpics#27309

The hardest one and least likely to ever get my hands on::
Tangled podm. THIS frame:
images
or
images

What i will focus on after I get that Pink Centaurette::
pin38266
pinpics #38266
Esmeralda Stained glass hinged.... i wish i could find a nicer image. once i get my hands on it I will take good pics. It is actually currently listed on ebay with an international seller. but i just cant buy it right now. It will be back again someday when i am ready for it. mooowaaaaaaa

Last edited:
One of my grail would be this one :
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member
because I still hope I can get it one day... otherwise it would be the marquee:
Pin 80877: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tangled
I know I am dreaming but who knows...

$_58.JPG

Pin PD57449: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Snow White

This is the one pin I absolutely love and want to have for my collection. It is my current grail. I have many pins that I would like for my collection but this is the one pin that keeps eluding me.

Currently looking for Pin 28624 WDW - Featured Artist #2 (Scar and Hyenas) Jim Tronoski

i missed out on it once at auction because I thought to myself, "$45! I would never pay that for a pin." Of course, I have paid almost double that for multiple pins since then but the only one on eBay is sitting there, mocking me at $69 and I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it...I just want that one jumbo pin and I will start taking my lion king lanyard to the park (I think it's time to retire my sf giants lanyard)

This would be my #1 holy grail pin:

pin726

Pin 726: Disneyland Pin Trading Press Pin

And this one would be a close second:

pin18808

Pin 18808: WDW - Scoop Sanderson PTP

I'd have to say this is my holy grail pin. Someday she'll be in my collection.

pin35417

Pin 35417: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes - Nightmare - Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back