• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

....Holy Grail... found! Oliver and Company in its new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Holy Grail... found! Oliver and Company in its new home!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Just bought from a lovely DPF member here.... Part 1 of my Holy Grail!

pin90462

Growing up this movie along with Fox and the Hound meant so much to me. It symbolizes my childhood and my grandparents raising me while my mom busted her *** working 2 jobs. It will hold a special place in my heart and collection.

Now for part 2! The Fox and the Hound BT!!! haha that may never happen but when it does I will relive those days when I was young again.

I had been saving my pennies for this pin! Most of my pennies have been going to Ladies surgery fund ( my dog). Actually ALL of my pennies it seems like! She is worth it though!

I had/have a sales thread that raised over $50 for her leg! woot! It is MUCH appreciated! Espeically Twins who donated a pin to the cause! That $50 with another $50 I sold makes us just $150 short of our goal but we will be able to reach that in time for her Sept 17th surgery! So that is exciting!

Thanks always to my DPF family! You guys are great!

Last edited:
Oliver and co and fox and the hound are big parts of my childhood too! Fox n the hound is my fave Disney closely followed by Oliver. I have both pins in my forever collection. Good luck attaining your fox n the hound one! It's really nice. Tho if I'm honest the Oliver one naffs me off a bit cause that scene is not in the movie, they oiled have one the shopping cart scene to get all the characters in plus fagan, but they chose the video / DVD cover? And just to add insult the uk Oliver and co pin is the same as the bt pin without the blue circle!

hehe any way not to take away from your triumph! Grats on your hg!

Uhhh! That shopping cart scene would have been amazing!!! No worries thanks for the comment!!!!

Oliver and co and fox and the hound are big parts of my childhood too! Fox n the hound is my fave Disney closely followed by Oliver. I have both pins in my forever collection. Good luck attaining your fox n the hound one! It's really nice. Tho if I'm honest the Oliver one naffs me off a bit cause that scene is not in the movie, they oiled have one the shopping cart scene to get all the characters in plus fagan, but they chose the video / DVD cover? And just to add insult the uk Oliver and co pin is the same as the bt pin without the blue circle!

hehe any way not to take away from your triumph! Grats on your hg!

I know rite? Some times I want to shake my fist at Disneys pin design company! It annoys me cause they did a really random scene from bolt when they did the bolt bt too, who ever was on designs that day needs their hand shaking! Good luck with your Oliver and fnh collections! Took me ages to get some of mine they can be unicorns to catch but when you get them you feel all the happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back