• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

holy grail received today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy grail received today!

ohsnap19

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
so today, i got one of holy grails (thanks to maeblum) and im beyond excited!!!:anxious:it feels so nice to finally have it on my pin board and to hold it in my hands. this was pretty much one of the first pins i REALLY wanted when i started trading a little over a year ago. i think it really kicked off my love of disney pin and trading. audrey hepburn is one of my favorite actresses so its nice to see jessica dressed up like her!!!

i got this beauty today!!!:bowdown:
Pin 50378: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit in Hollywood - Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

pin50378

did anyone else get a holy grail or even a pin theyve really wanted for awhile in the mail recently? i'd love to hear some other great stories

Awesome! :eek: That is one hard pin to nail down! I saw two collectors go at each other on ebay last year for this pin. Ended up selling for over 400 in that particularly bloody auction. :D

Major congrats! :bigthumb:

so today, i got one of holy grails (thanks to maeblum) and im beyond excited!!!:anxious:it feels so nice to finally have it on my pin board and to hold it in my hands. this was pretty much one of the first pins i REALLY wanted when i started trading a little over a year ago. i think it really kicked off my love of disney pin and trading. audrey hepburn is one of my favorite actresses so its nice to see jessica dressed up like her!!!

i got this beauty today!!!:bowdown:
Pin 50378: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit in Hollywood - Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's

did anyone else get a holy grail or even a pin theyve really wanted for awhile in the mail recently? i'd love to hear some other great stories
Congrats on the Jess as Audrey Hepburn. It is definitely one that is difficult to acquire!

Thanks to a wonderful person in the UK, we received the Gomes Sprite today. It is more beautiful in person than any photo we've seen!

Last edited:
Hi would you trade your Pin 75757: Disney PT52 Series - Gamma

for my Pin 73016: WDW - WDW 10th Pin Trading Anniversary Promotion - Chip

Let me know thanks Jorge

Nice score. :bigthumb:

It is so good to get a holy grail. I just made a trade a couple of weeks ago for my #1 and #3 HG thanks to Bellecat22. I obtained these two pins in that trade:

pin8573
pin17875

I have never been able to trade for a HG until I joined DPF.

I love your pin and I am glad I don't collect Jessica pins or I would have to have this one as well. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back