• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Honest to goodness tears flowing down my face...

ZAPPED! Honest to goodness tears flowing down my face...

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't have words for this.... I've never experienced such kindness and a generous spirit from someone I've never met before. I am so totally floored and speechless.

I have been working on a trade. An important trade. A huge trade. This other person was deciding what they wanted for their pin...or so I thought.

So, I get home from work tonight and I have a couple of packages waiting for me. One is something I bought to send for the Spring Pin Exchange. The other one has ZAP! written on it. I turn it over and it's from Carla (cjvandever). I couldn't open it for a second. My daughter had to open it for me.

This is what was inside...

802D957B-BDEE-4271-B090-ECC4F6F3F577-5402-0000044DF021CCB6.jpg

What can I possibly say? how does one say "Thank You" for such an amazing gift? I was honest to goodness crying when I saw this. Carla, you are so kind and generous! You will get HUGE pin karma for this one!

People, if you have any of Carla's wants... please ZAP her for me!

Today is officially FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! WOW! CONGRATS!!!! :D

She is the sweetest gal alive, I swear! I love her! She has helped me out with personal issues x 1000! She is so nice! Not to mention her husband and her have helped me out with a missing pin! So... sweet..... ugh!!

Annette, you are one of the kindest people here. You are always doing or saying something to help others. You so deserve this and I am so glad that I was able to do it. :drool: I want to see pics when she's all framed up!

You deserve it Annette!! You are always doing kind things for others, I can't think of anyone else who would ddeserve this pin!! Kudos to the zapper for making you so happy!! :)

I know that that pin is so highly wanted by so many people and the fact that Carla gave to you as a zap...AND IT'S YOUR HOLY GRAIL!!! haha I know the exact feeling you must have felt upon seeing it and I am so happy you got it :)

Hi Annette,
thats awesome,I know you have wanted that for along time..also Carla ,how very generous of you,now this is what pin trading is about.i just need to get that pin now as she's one of my grails too

Have to tell you all that I teared up again this morning just reading all of your kind replies. THIS is why I'm part of this lovely community. Not the drama, but the kindnesses.

Last edited:
Back