• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Honest to goodness tears flowing down my face...

ZAPPED! Honest to goodness tears flowing down my face...
OMG! This must be your best day EVER! :D So happy for you Congrats! :D

Oh, ABSOLUTELY! When I saw the ZAP on the LBE and the return address, I couldn't even open the package. I was already crying. My 23 yr old daughter had to open it for me & kept saying... "Mom, don't cry! Don't cry!"

My hubby couldn't believe that the people here are so kind. ;)

Awww it's a great feeling, and I had the same happening to me too and was freezed and only could cry lol

Oh, ABSOLUTELY! When I saw the ZAP on the LBE and the return address, I couldn't even open the package. I was already crying. My 23 yr old daughter had to open it for me & kept saying... "Mom, don't cry! Don't cry!"

My hubby couldn't believe that the people here are so kind. ;)

Back