• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hong Kong Pin Trader going to be in Anaheim from April 4 to 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Kong Pin Trader going to be in Anaheim from April 4 to 8

Gelatoni

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I posted in another thread that I would be at Disney but in case anyone is around, here's my itinerary in case anyone wants to meet up.
April 4 - likely getting dinner in Downtown Disney
April 5 - California Adventure
April 6 - Disneyland
April 7 and 8 - Personal stuff so no guarantees about meetup but my hotel is near the Resort

As I finished packing, I realized how heavy my pins are. Therefore, I will not be bringing the following pins into the parks unless someone expresses interest in them (If you already PMed me, I will bring your pins). Expressing interest is not an obligation to trade; I just don't want to bring a bunch of pins people don't care about.

HKDL Pins April 2018

Sorry for being so last minute about this but I will still have my pin bag so let me know if you want to meet up on any of those days.

I wish our trips overlapped, but my next visit starts a few days after April 8. You have a Mickey and stitch pin I would love. :(

You have the Aurora carousel pin! If I was in SoCa I’d come for that one! ;) it’s such a great pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back