• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to take pin pics pictures to ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to take pin pics pictures to ebay?

Tiki

Sender of Tiki grams
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am sure someone here is smart enough to figure this out.... I am not one of them.

I want to list some pins on ebay, but can not figure out how to take a pin picture from pinpics and post it on ebay. Does anyone have a "post a picture for dummies" available?

Thanks in advance.
Dimitri

You can right mouse click the picture and save it to your computer. Then upload it to your listing. That's one way. The other way is to Print Screen and crop the picture down to just the piece you want, save that image on you computer and upload it to your listing. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back