• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How was WDI yesterday???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got there after 2 pm because our son had a late morning soccer game. They still had the mystery pins available so we purchased 10 boxes and were able to put the full set together. We also bought 2 cute NBC t-shirts (important when you are married to a serious NBC fan), some darling Mickey Christmas cards (all holiday items were 50% off) and the D23 Socerer Mickey pin. We have had our D23 membership for nearly a year and this is the first time we were able to go to a WDI shopping day. We definately plan to go every time we can in the future.

I arrived at 8 am and there was a 1 hour wait to enter. Fortunately, the rain was just a light mist. I was able to pick up the four TRON lightcyle pins, the six WDI weathervane pins, the two new Tiana & Naveen pins, the new Flynn and Rapunzel pin and the special D23 Sorcerer pin. I also picked up a WDI monorail tee shirt and the matching pin. They also had $25 grab bags of six pins - great traders for my WDW trip next month.

There were only a few traders who had their books out on the tables. I left around 10:30 am and headed over to the Disney Soda Fountain and the Hard Rock Shop to get their latest pins.

Aww, I didn't see the grab bags and forgot about them till we left and got back to the car. I was a little disappointed because it was our first time and I was looking forward to pin and Vinylmation trading but there weren't many traders around because it was raining. We did get a few pins and some holiday stuff so :). Hopefully we can go again!

how often do they do these WDI shopping days? You have to be a D23 member or a cast member or a guest of one of those to be able to go, right? we'd love to go next time, the boy and i couldn't make it this last weekend. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back