• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy from West Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy from West Hollywood!

That70sGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey everyone!

The name's Chelsea, and I'm relatively new to pin trading (started at the beginning of this year) but I'm completely hooked on the fun. It's especially great on days when the park ride lines are insane, something else to do. I am a passholder for DLR and live within a mile of DSF. I collect Alice in Wonderland, Pirates and Disney Cats.

Welcome! I also live extremely close to DSF.. isn't it nice? Anyways, hope you enjoy trading and the friendly people on the forums.

Welcome to you!!!

We love pins too, and enjoy meeting others with this same addiction.....oh, excuse me, hobby! Lol

Vicki & John

Welcome to the DPf! Ican't believe you live within a mile from DSF. My girlfriend and I would be broke if we did it's too tempting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back