• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy. :)

lovsett

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm Loray. :D I'm from California, and me and my family go to Disneyland a lot! I just recently started collecting/trading Disney Pins, so I don't have that many. But me and my family (and boyfriend) are hooked! ...Me more so. :)

So, sorry if this was lame, I'm terrible at these things. :s

Welcome to DPF! You may not have many right now, but I'm sure your collection will grow with the help of the people here. I know mine did!

Hello and welcome. We are all here because we love Disney and love pin trading!!!!

You will fit right in.

Vicki

Hi Loray, welcome to the DPF & really glad you could join us!! Let me know if there's anything you need from over the pond in the UK!!

Hi Loray and welcome to the forum. I think it's only worse if you have a spouse that doesn't get your hobby, at least yours does.

Aloha Loray and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry about not having too many pins now. I guarantee you have found the worst (or is it best?) group of enablers ever, and with our help, your collection will grow faster than you can imagine. In fact, I promise you, the way your pins will manage to multiply, there will come a time in the not-too-distant-future when you will wish you don't have as many pins as you will have. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back