• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

huertajv and broncobilly83 I dont think my PM's are working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
huertajv and broncobilly83 I dont think my PM's are working!

xPrincessEmilyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi!

Jrdnsmom has brought to my attentiom that my PM's to you three may npt be getting through. I still have your items from Paris all packaged up and ready to go but need addresses to send to please

If u PM me an address and if possible could email me too just to make sure I get it!

My email is: sarcasticironicchatterbox@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

If anyone else needs me and wants to email then feel.free, I am ill agaim (annoying! I want to be better and playing in the snow xD) so will only be checking DPf on and of and will be unlikely to be hangimg about in chat as usual

Em x

FYI: Vicki (huertajv) is in Vegas this weekend, returning today. I do have both of their addresses (pretty sure) so if you don't reach them, I can provide them (they have both purchased items from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back