• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Huge thanks to the Wax family and Zagales!

ZAPPED! Huge thanks to the Wax family and Zagales!

boule

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm so sorry this is super late, but I have a good reason! I moved recently and the packages went to my old address. My landlord called me last week and told me I had some mail waiting for me. I only had the chance to get my mail today (I live pretty far from my old place now). Imagine my surprise when I saw that I received not one, but 2 zaps! The Belle and Stitch PTDs are from the Wax family and the Dumbo is from Zagales. Thank you all so much!! These were sent back in February and March and I'm so sorry it took this long for me to thank you properly! Gotta PM Tiggermickey with my new address now :)

Back