• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hypethetical $1,000 Designer Couples Co-Op...

Hypethetical $1,000 Designer Couples Co-Op...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
This may or may not be hypethetical as I do believe the cost of these may hit $1,000 out the door...

So if that were the case I would think the value of the pins would be as follows...

Rapunzel .............. $300 (Also Gets Box and cert.)
Belle ................... $200
Ariel ................... $200
Snow White ......... $150
Jasmine ............... $150

So if a set were available at this amount, would anyone partake in a co-op????

I myself would be interested in the Belle Only as many of you only want a single one....

If the set retailed lower or higher the amounts could be adjusted, just wondering if every pin would be requested...

If hypothetically interested in a serious way... LOL... Post your hypothetical interest...

I might be interest in Rapunzel.... hypothetical of course...meaning I might have dibs on rapunzel

Last edited:
I thought $200 each, but actually believe as in past history that the Rapunzel will ultimately be valued highest follwed by Belle and Ariel side by side... All other princesses seem to not value as well... Hypothetically speaking of course... LOL...

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking (of course ;) ), I'd be interested, and ready to pay that much for Rapunzel/Flynn. It only makes sense that they cost so much more, considering the Tangled craze. I really hope they don't end up costing that much, but I really wouldn't be that surprised if they do. If they were (hypothetically) a little lower, I'd take Jasmine/Aladdin too.

I think that is about right. Rapunzel is highly sought after and Ariel is a close second. My husband and I LOVE Jasmine & Aladdin that would be the only one I'd be after since there is no Aurora and Phillip. So, I like that Jas and Ali are lower in price. :bigthumb:

I would take Rapunzel, Ariel, Jasmine and Belle... Hypothetically, of course. LOL

However, I would seriously be interested if any of them were available in a coop.

Last edited:
hypothetically speaking, I might just buy them all at that price, maybe that would help remove some boot marks from my butt from my sis for talking her out of spending $400 for the DP set the week after they came out.

You know what, I ("hypothetically," speaking) would take Rapunzel and Eugene if you could secure another box! :lol:

Do you believe that they would be more valuable than the Designer Princesses? Since they are couples instead of them alone? Silly question, I know. Or could Rapunzel and Eugene cost more than the Marquee in the future?

Again purely hypothetical ...

If anyone gets a set of these and would like five times your investment without ever having to deal with the possible comments others may make on a sales thread... LOL... Please please send me a PM and I will keep your name anonymous...

There is a set on eBay now that is listed at $1199.00 or best offer. Hypothetically, someone could make an offer of $1000 and see what happens.

Back