• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am amazed at how amazing some people are

ZAPPED! I am amazed at how amazing some people are

Pensfanatic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Simply put I have met some awesome people on this site. I am new to pin collecting but not new to collecting in general. Growing up I always collected baseball cards and sports memorabilia but since having two girls that has taken a back seat to princess dresses and disney movies. About a month ago I decided it would be great for us to start collecting disney pins so I can instill the wonder of building a collection with my kids. We are growing our collection slowly but today due to the kindness of an awesome person our collection grew immensely. David (docfish2u) I cannot say thank you enough. David messages me and asked what disney characters me and my family liked. He then said he wanted to send us some pins to help out. I had no idea this is what he meant (pic included) I am at a loss for words. My girls went nuts. I really have met some amazing people here and it's only been a short time. I'm going to stop typing now because I could literally continue on forever on how amazing this is. David. Once again. Thank you a million times over.
jyhuqy6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! David, truly -- way to go dude!! Congrats on the pins!! While David has been unable to win our current war, I must admit he is the greatest zapper!!

Wow.... what a haul... Lol. David is truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He truly represents the word magical when it comes to Disney pin collecting!

Oh my goodness, David is so amazing!!! So happy you guys are already beginning to enjoy collecting as a family - it is truly so special and more memorable when you can share the joy of collecting with others!!- and absolutely awesome of David to make it even more special for you guys.<3

Congratulations and all the best on your pin quests!! :hsd:

Aww! How wonderful!!! I'm so glad David zapped you! He's such a sweetie for that :) He got me good too out of nowhere! I love how you are finding a way to connect to your daughters that is a lot of fun for you yourself! When are you planning on going to Disney? You might need a separate carry on bag if you keep going at this rate, hehe! Well, anyway- Good for you! and that Halloween lanyard is really cool! :wavey:

Ooooo ... very, very nice!! Congrats on all the new beauties! And Sir David is definitely an amazing person and an amazing pin zapper! David really does keep the Disney Magic alive!! High 5 all around!! Please let us know when you plan to visit Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland!! :wavey: Best wishes to you and your family!! Take care, *bjr

David is wonderful! Congratulations on your mega zap! LOVE the Halloween Lanyard!

Last edited:
What great fun you will have pin trading as a family....the best part is finding special pins for each other!! David sounds like an amazing individual....he creates magic all over DPF :wavey:

A very big congrats! David is an absolutely amazing person and so generous. Hope you all have fun when you go to Disney and have a great time trading.

We are heading out the first week in March Pretty excited...actually won the trip from my office...First time going there in years and it will be my girls first time.

Back