• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am finally a Official Member - Hello DPF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally a Official Member - Hello DPF Members!

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
239   0   0
Hello to all DPF members.

I would like to take a quick moment to re-introduce myself.

My Disney Pin-trading hobby began close to 3 years ago.

Since that time, I have completed my PODM collection, while learning A LOT about pin-trading.

I have just recently been spending more time on DPF. I officially hit my 30 thread posts today.

I'm very excited to officially be a member.

If anyone has suggestions on what I should know, about how to utilize this web site, please let me know.

I posted a thread today, seeking a pin trading partner in the WDW area. But, no one has replied. I must admit, I am a little disappointed. But, I will not let that keep me from using this tool.

I look forward to making friends and continuing my pin-trading/collecting learning curve.

sometimes it takes a day or two for folks to get back to you about things like coast to coast partnerships and trade buddy arrangements. The help desk forum, and pin guides and FAQ's forums really helped me figure out my way around. Theres also stuff stickied to the top of most of the sub forum area's. super helpful stuff there!

Last edited:
sometimes it takes a day or two for folks to get back to you about things like coast to coast partnerships and trade buddy arrangements. The help desk forum, and pin guides and FAQ's forums really helped me figure out my way around. Theres also stuff stickied to the top of most of the sub forum area's. super helpful stuff there!

Hello Ms. Pixie! Thanks for the info above. It is helpful! Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope your Christmas was a joyous one. I have been meaning to get back in touch with you to see if you've been able to find another BATB pin? Also, I need to leave you a reference (and visa versa :) do you remember the day we traded the PODM's? I think it was the Sunday before Christmas? I look forward to hearing from you. Bye for now. :wiggle:

Welcome to the forum! ^_^ We have a wonderful little community here, I hope you're feeling very welcome! :) If you have any questions regarding well... anything, please just shoot me a PM and I'll respond when I can! Have a great time on the forum! :wavey:

tumblr_m49pv3JMjQ1qk758e.gif

And (re)welcome to DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back