• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am so frustrated!!! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so frustrated!!! Please help

Donnam

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I have tried to leave references for pin trades for over a month now using the reference center (rnrcollectables.com the link at the top of the forum page). Each time, I complete every area and hit Submit Form. And each time I get an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. I have posted about this before and the responses were that other people have had no problem leaving references. I have tried it from home, from work, from friend's computers and still the same thing. Am I the only one having this problem? I have to admit I feel like an idiot asking again but I do not know what else to do. :(

Other people have said to just leave feedback on the forum but if I trade on PinPics I do not have the user name for the forum and not everyone is on the forum.

I would appreciate any suggestions
Donna

Are you dialing all the fields in appropriately? Specifically the date? Maybe if you took a screen print before submitting it and posted it here we could see something.

Don't laugh - I am trying to post a pic of my screen print but not having any luck. I noticed I had a Bing bar and have tried to disable it to see if that made a difference, but no luck so far. I will keep trying to post the screen print.

Can't get a clear picture of it. But I have all required cells entered. I am starting to think it has something to do with Internet Explorer and not so much the completion of the form. Does anyone have any idea what may be stopping it within the IE options?

OK, Just curious, I know when I tried one of my old links from Dizpins, I had the problem too. Are you going to the pinpics home page and on the right, Reference Center and that will open a new window. Are you doing that? Your screen shot looks the same but maybe its an old path if you are not getting to it from the main page.

Just tryin to help.

I was using the link from this forum. But I just tried it again using Safari and it worked!!! Not sure what is happening with my Internet Explorer, but who cares because this worked!!! What a dork I am, I should have tried that but forgot I even had that on my computer for my phone. My blonde hair is really blonde right now.
You guys are the best!!!
Thank you, thank you!!
Donna

"
This reference center is strictly a source of information on prior POSITIVE Trades/Sales/Purchases.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY COMMENTS!
There are NO FIELDS that are appropriate for ANY comments.
Placing comment in date field or other areas could result in ALL data being lost. You references as well as references left for others!"

If you try to leave comments where the date suppose to go
its results in deleting that info and the rest of the refs for you

OK, so here's a silly question. Are you talking about references using the Pinpics link or are you talking about a new kind of references specifically for Disneypinforum?

Maybe a related question is how do we get our feedback scores listed in our avatars? And how do we leave them? And for what purposes (for trades/sales only or just for being a good community member, etc.)?

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but I'm confused...

OK, so here's a silly question. Are you talking about references using the Pinpics link or are you talking about a new kind of references specifically for Disneypinforum?

I was trying to use the link at the top this page that says Reference Center. The problem I am having seems to be related to Internet Explorer though and not the reference website.

Last edited:
Maybe a related question is how do we get our feedback scores listed in our avatars? And how do we leave them? And for what purposes (for trades/sales only or just for being a good community member, etc.)?

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but I'm confused...

The feedback scores left under the avatar are the new DPF ratings. You can look at yours by clicking on your user name and then looking under the feedback tab. To leave feedback for others you can click on the iTrader button at the top of the page and then type their user name into the search box. Just follow the prompts from there. Another way is to click on their user name in their avatar, choose view profile, select the feedback tab, click on leave feedback at the bottom of that tab and follow the prompts. After you do the feedback score in their avatar will increase by one.

This system differs from the Dizpins in that you can leave comments, good or bad. Hope this helps!

I too have to Reference center book marked and don't have any issues using it. I am also using IE Version 8.0.6001.18702, with no issues.

The biggest thing confusing me, is that my feedback score here on the forum keeps appearing wonder my username when I got, but then it doesn't show. I haven't figured out why yet.

Thank you for this info! I have two DPF members I need to post references. Pinpics was taken care of; but, I hadn't understood how it worked here at DPF.

I too have to Reference center book marked and don't have any issues using it. I am also using IE Version 8.0.6001.18702, with no issues.

The biggest thing confusing me, is that my feedback score here on the forum keeps appearing wonder my username when I got, but then it doesn't show. I haven't figured out why yet.

It might be that you are looking at your posts when you see your feedback score, and you are looking at your profile when it disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back