• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I call Dibs... Is that possible???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only PODM I would be really interested in is if they made a Lilo & Stitch pin with either Pudge or Laundry Stitch, and honestly, because of how expensive PODM's can go for, I'm kind of hoping neither of them appear if they do make them :anxious:

It's a great idea to sell pins to buy pins it's kinda like trading lots of little pins for your grail. If I had enough pins of worth I'd totally sell them to get my grail. Good luck bidding :)

Well, we're in the home stretch now!!

Less than 3 hours left
Bids over $400
92 watchers

Don't miss out on the fun!!

is anyone else having trouble signing in to their ebay account this morning??...don't worry, I have no plans to bid on this one but I was going to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back