• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL I Finally Got a BIG Haunted Mansion Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL I Finally Got a BIG Haunted Mansion Holy Grail!

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
After almost 5 yrs of them being released on Sunday, July 12th, 2009, I finally caved in & bought all 3 Haunted Mansion marcasite pins LE50! The Hatbox Ghost, the mansion itself, and a bat stanchion. They were the last pins I needed to fully complete the O-Pin House collection from summer of 2009. Two of the marcasite pins I hadn't seen yet in person. They're all gorgeous and in mint condition including the black felt boxes they each come in! On the day of release I was considering waiting in line for these, but people were already lining up the day before around 1:00pm! At least the seller accepted my offer.

Congrats Guy! They will have the best home to be in! We hope to add those into our collection someday too!

Congratulations! I adore the O'pin House Mansion pins. Still have a lot to collect myself though. :lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments! And actually I was just reminded in a pm request that the only O-Pin House pins I don't own are the chaser ruby doombuggies. But I have all the black LE Doombuggies! I wasn''t willing to spend more money in the hopes of getting those. As is, I managed to find all the other black db pins at My D Pins in Anaheim a few yrs ago. I'm perfectly happy with just those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back