• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I FINALLY GOT HER!! 17" Blonde Rapunzel is COMING HOME!! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY GOT HER!! 17" Blonde Rapunzel is COMING HOME!! <3 <3 <3
J'aimie! So happy for you darling! I want to see the pictures!! :D

Congratulations on getting this doll! She really is beautiful! Tangled is a great movie, the first time I saw it, I feel in love with it. Definitely one of my favs!

I actually bid on her too, but seeing how happy you are about it, I'm glad you got it instead of me. The day I get a 17" Snow White, is the day I will experience the joy you are right now :drool:

OMG tracking number says she out for delivery. o_______________o;;; I am dying at work right now, I want to go home and see her!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. She's home!! Please excuse the iPhone photography, my best friend borrowed my real camera, but she. is. magnificent.

I definitely got a little weepy unpacking her. She's in pristine condition and the seller shipped her to me in the box that the Disney Store shipped her in. The box is pristine, no scratches, dents, blemishes, etc. Her Certificate of Authenticity is perfect, still wrapped and sealed in plastic. I have so many beautiful Tangled things that I'm so proud to own, but this doll has taken my breath away. She's absolutely perfect.

Warning: Excessive amounts of photos below!

CUjqX49.jpg

She's staying in her box, but I did remove the cover to snap a few photos.

DTSqX4g.jpg

I know many people don't like her eyelashes, but I think they're gorgeous. <3 She's so ultra feminine and beautiful. Her hair has some shimmering gold streaks in it...

R2hyuNp.jpg

I love my Designer Princess Rapunzel because she looks so sassy, but the face mold for this doll is just spectacular. She looks just like the film.

LUmkDIg.jpg

As a costume designer, I've longed to build this dress for myself. I've actually even started part of it, but I always get distracted by other projects that have a timeline to them. The details and the effort put into creating this dress is just insane. The fabrics, the gemstones on the bodice and the lining of the sleeves are just perfect.

69PYp8V.jpg

More dress. This picture does not accurate capture what I'm pretty sure is my new favorite shade of purple. (Which, ironically, was just pointed out to me as being a near identical shade to my bridesmaids dresses!)

RzRVOJu.jpg

I am so very in love...

QsYjRR8.jpg

Wedding Rapunzel is missing from this lineup, and this is only a temporary home until I get a real curio, but there she is with Designer Rapunzel and Designer Mother Gothel. I honestly can't believe I finally own her... She's ... just so perfect. I feel so lucky...

... Also, that photo is embarrassingly bad. <3

Thanks, Maya!! xoxo Now I just need 17" Mother Gothel, and the collection will be complete. She'll be something I aggressively hunt for in a few months, I need my finances to settle...

Oh, yes, that mother Gothel doll is gorgeous!!! There is a rumor of one coming out for tonner and I hope they release her when I have money, :lol:.

Congrats on getting her!! She is so lovely! Looks great together!
I too am missing 17" LE Gothel...she is one of the four missing from my collection!! We shall battle...to the end! xD

Congrats on getting her!! She is so lovely! Looks great together!
I too am missing 17" LE Gothel...she is one of the four missing from my collection!! We shall battle...to the end! xD

Thanks darling!! I love her sooo much, it's insane. I'll get Gothel sooner or later... I just know I can't afford her for a little while...

Which others are you missing?!

Lovely pics! Congratulations, again! :) I'm so happy that you love her, as she is a very beautiful doll. I love the custom fabrics and the intricate detailing. It's always amazing to hear when people obtain their grail dolls!

Lovely pics! Congratulations, again! :) I'm so happy that you love her, as she is a very beautiful doll. I love the custom fabrics and the intricate detailing. It's always amazing to hear when people obtain their grail dolls!

Thank you so much!! I also really love hearing people's stories of finding that ONE pin or that ONE doll they've been dreaming of...

She's currently displayed on my dresser with Designer Rapunzel and Designer Gothel, and it made me sooo happy seeing her while I was getting dressed this morning! I really, really adore this doll, she means the world to me! <3

I can't wait until the day I finally get my hands on her as well!!!!!!! I want her and Snow sooooo badly it hurts! CONGRATS, she is beyond lovely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back