• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL I got a grail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL I got a grail!!!

Propita

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I reduced my collecting (and am trying to offload pins), but have a few sets that I’m trying to fill in or are continuing. One of them is my Club 33 pins. I got one of them! The 2011 Hat (pp# 90704, fyi). So very happy!

I tried to include a Pages doc here, my inventory of these pins--a table where each cell has a picture of the pin, and the pinpics number in the cell below (linked to the pp page). The pictures didn’t show up in the preview. Darn. I can’t drag-and-drop or copy/paste into the forums. Still! Why?

That leaves SIX pins. Hard to find and expensive. I’ve had chances at a couple of them over the years. I either blew it on timing, chickened out on the price not realizing it was a good deal, or just couldn’t pay that much.

If anyone wants a copy of my inventory (Club 33, Magic Music Days, Minnie’s Moonlit Madness, or Boo), pm me and I’ll send it to you. I’ll try to get it into Word for you, if that’s better.

Yay!!

Oh, and the Seller included two Club 33 pens! I had a similar one, but that was so generous and such a nice surprise! Let’s hear it for good Sellers!!

Last edited:
I showed it to Husband. He sighed, but was happy for me.

If I could figure out how to post pics here, I'd post some of my Club 33 collection. I've been working on it for over 20 years. My favorite items are probably the champagne flutes we bought on our wedding day, when a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend got us in for our wedding dinner. It was just us and my parents--we had a very small wedding (us, my parents as witnesses, and the lady who married us). Anyway, those glasses are nice and bring good memories.

A lot has been bought online, but every time we were able to go to Club 33, I bought whatever I could that I didn't already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back