• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got a present!!!

ZAPPED! I got a present!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So you all are probably tired of hearing from me. Sorry, it has been an amazing week for Amy and me.

So it is official now. I am the Grailslayer. I know this because I now have a badge that says so.

DSC02044_zps8c3706ea.jpg

The very kind and talented Carissa (Romancing_Train) was kind enough to make me this wonderful badge. But she didn't stop there, she also got me this amazing Mulan lanyard and id holder.

:bowdown: Carissa, I am very lucky to be able to call you my friend!!! Thank you so much!!! It is amazing and can be seen in person in December when we trek back to the original happiest place on earth!

​Thank you!!!

Awesome!!!! What a lovely and thoughtful gift! So nice to see such a wonderful person getting such a kind gift! Wish I could come meet you in December,too! Hope you have a fantastic time!

That is amazing! You two are some of the most deserving people out there. I can think of only a few people who are as deserving and selfless as you.

Congratulations!!!

Oh! its even cuter than she said it was when she asked for your address!!!! The lanyard is great!

Carissa, you do such a great job with these drawings!!!!

She is so much more talented then she lets people think. She does amazing work and should put more of it out there for us to bid on or buy!!!

David, we could never get tired of your threads!! You bring so much joy to this forum that it's always awesome to read about you getting some joy in return. Congratulations, and so awesome of Carissa!! :hsd:

Wow Carissa!!! You did a wonderful job on that! :D I am amazed at all the talent on the forums! Congrats again David! :) You am so very deserving!

Back