• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I got one of my HOLY GRAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one of my HOLY GRAILS

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I just want to thank Linda (MINPINTRADER) for making one of my most wanted pins become a reality. As most of you know, I collect Rides and attractions but I am also a professional Magician and am always on the lookout for Magic act pins.

I remind me of my Maxbecause when he told me once he loves vinylmation and he loves star wars and now they have star wars vinylmations, well, I like Magic and I like Chip and Dale and thats what makes this pin so special because it has both elements.

Thank you soooooo much for the trade. I have wanted this pin for so long and I cant believe I am actually holding it. OK, so I am a geek, Max & I did a funky pin dance when I saw it and he saw his pin.....lol We really did. I am so happy about this pin.

Here it is:
pin77797

Pin 77797: DisneyStore.com - Chip and Dale Set - Magic Act Only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back