• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped and am so happy! AND ANGRY!!

ZAPPED! I got zapped and am so happy! AND ANGRY!!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
WHY DID YOU NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE PACKAGE!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROPERLY THANKYOU!!!!

Thank you mystery Zapper ;A;

pin90463

I'm down to one Brave pin now a side from the Pixar ones...

This zap...I don't even know where to start. It just...all the kindness here I am done saying how much I love being here and talking to everyone.

I liked Brave a lot, and with all the excitement and when the pins sky rocketed I never ever had hopes of ever obtaining any of them. I have traded for every pin in this collection, won it in an auction or been zapped...and I could not ever imagine the great luck.

I hope to be able to play more kindness forward, in my daily life and on DPF :,(

Really you have no idea on who arranged for this zap? You are too funny!!! I seem to remember somebody just winning this in an auction, ummm who could it be?

Btw, it is a new year. :p

Really you have no idea on who arranged for this zap? You are too funny!!! I seem to remember somebody just winning this in an auction, ummm who could it be?

Btw, it is a new year. :p

xD I figured as much but I was thrown by the address! When mimi called me to tell me it had arrived she was like, "Well it said Zap not rak, so i opened it...there's three black cats! And who do you know in Conneticut?" xDD

Yay!!!! Hope you get the pixar ones too! Your beautiful frame is screaming for them lol :)

xD I figured as much but I was thrown by the address! When mimi called me to tell me it had arrived she was like, "Well it said Zap not rak, so i opened it...there's three black cats! And who do you know in Conneticut?" xDD

Kylie (ohmyitskai) was kind enough to send it to you from the Brave auction I won of hers. I really wanted the Marquee and you really wanted the Bear cubs.

Worked out great for both of us!!!

I guess another signature bites the dust, in case Kupo is watching.

Yay!!!! Hope you get the pixar ones too! Your beautiful frame is screaming for them lol :)

Aw thank you so much ;A; Someday maybe lol Cx I never thought I'd even get the Marquee let alone anything else!

Kylie (ohmyitskai) was kind enough to send it to you from the Brave auction I won of hers. I really wanted the Marquee and you really wanted the Bear cubs.

Worked out great for both of us!!!

I guess another signature bites the dust, in case Kupo is watching.

Did you kill Kupo's siggy too? D,:

I've just recently completed Brave (minus the obvious Pixar ones!) such an amazing feeling! The marquee is beautiful and the bear cubs are soooo cute!!

Congrats!!

-Charlie

Back