• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have an awesome friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an awesome friend

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
After I saw someone here trying to do a co op of these pins, I wanted the set so bad. I mentioned it to my friend Cindy, which from where she lives is almost an hour from WDW one way.
She texted me tonight and asked if this what you wanted lady, Get Well Soon!
I could not believe it, she went to Disney Springs and the CM there located it in Frontier-land. They held it for her until she got there. I can not wait to receive it. It looks beautiful just in the picture. The outpouring amount of love that I have received is just overwhelming. The private messages, zaps, and now this? I also met Cindy through pin trading. She was a CM in 2005 and she introduced me to the very first pin event The Happiest Celebration On Earth. If I wasn't addicted to pins then, I sure was afterwards.
cb34171499f96680517f0e242fa97333.jpg

I have this set and it is beautiful. Even more special coming from a friend !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. So cool to see member help each other out. This site is like a family and it is so cool when people do these kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back