• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have to let everyone know that bryanag135...is awesome. I have to say it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to let everyone know that bryanag135...is awesome. I have to say it....

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
I sent her a trade request for my 9 year old. I have gotten him into pin collecting and while he doesn't want a pinpics account or anything he noticed some pins of hers that he really wanted and I showed him how we could look for what she "wants" with what he has...we had a match.:hsd: I sent her a message and had an almost instant reply. We made a trade, and I even had a delay in shipping my end because my entire family was in the ER because we all got MAJOR food poisoning and needed to get meds for nausea and rehydration...I sent her a message explaining the delay, and she sent well wishes.

Well...we got her package today. :anxious: Addressed directly to my son and he could not believe his evey when he opened the package. :wiggle:She not only sent the ONE pin we agreed upon...but every other pin in the ENTIRE SET that he wanted. Oh My Gracious.

My son needed this. We have been through a lot as a family for the past few months and he needed some reassurance that there are still good people in this world. Even though I tell him, what do I know? :dunno: I'm mom. I do random acts of kindness ALL the time with him because I am trying to teach him about how the world doesn't revolve around just one person, or himself....and this is just what he needed to show him that. (This is also why I am trying to organize the scrapper drive for my cousins school in Baltimore...)

But I HAD to come on here and recognize Bryana for her kindness! She is AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back