• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I love garage sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love garage sales!

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
So today was my town's town wide sale...and not only was I able to pick up a few pins for $1 each, but I was also able to amass a small army :lol:

I got these to keep:

zizzkeep.jpg

And these (with the exception of Ariel at the moment, which may change!) I'm willing to trade :)

pingroup.jpg

zizz.jpg

Not a bad day at all!

So today was my town's town wide sale...and not only was I able to pick up a few pins for $1 each, but I was also able to amass a small army :lol:

I got these to keep:

zizzkeep.jpg

And these (with the exception of Ariel at the moment, which may change!) I'm willing to trade :)

pingroup.jpg

zizz.jpg

Not a bad day at all!

oh my god, that is bigger than the US Army, the Disney Army.

i ent to one today and got 3 cinderella mice plush beanies with tags for a dollar each,jaq gus and pink lady mouse.plan on selling them if anyones interested lmk.also got mulans dog plush and roo too.yard sales rock!

OMG, army indeed! Those are actually *super* cute! Does anyone know the series they're from? They look kinda Japanese style, but it seems like they're probably US release (just a feeling I get from them).

I'd be interested in some of them, actually, depending on what you want. :) Are you doing pins-for-figures?

OMG, army indeed! Those are actually *super* cute! Does anyone know the series they're from? They look kinda Japanese style, but it seems like they're probably US release (just a feeling I get from them).

I'd be interested in some of them, actually, depending on what you want. :) Are you doing pins-for-figures?

They're called Zizzlingers I think I read somewhere, the bottom of each says "Zizzle" and c. Disney...they're so cute! I'd trade some for pins :) Let me sort through the army and I'll make a thread in the sale forum!

:shock: Wow. That is a massive wave of cute, eh? Great score! :bigthumb:

And....is that Mickey on a Universal pin?? :eek: What's the story with that one?

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but it looks like the Mickey pin is behind the backer of the UO pin, making it look like he's on a UO pin...

I love garage sales!! I always try to go to them when I can. Recently I went to one and picked up old disney records for 10 cents each and it comes with original case covers!! Congratulations on your find!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back