• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need help with this V-Day gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with this V-Day gift!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
I'm looking to trade for some Maleficent (Human or Dragon) pins for my boyfriend.
He used to be a CP at WDW. He "hung out (hint hint)" with Maleficent during Fantasmic!
Maleficent is his love and I'm looking to give him a themed gift package this year.
Not very romantic but it's the best thing I can come up with. He's a Disney dork like the rest of us!
Shoot me a PM if you or anyone you know have any Maleficent pins uft or purchase.

I'm also looking to purchase a Maleficent (Dragon) plush doll for him as well.
Would anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase one?
Fantasmic is not showing right now so I can't purchase one from the theatre area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back