• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I NEED Mini Pins!! :) Will trade or buy almost any character

I NEED Mini Pins!! :) Will trade or buy almost any character

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
~Hello DPF~
Thanks for taking a look!
Besides my pretty much ONLY collection at this point--TANGLED--I am also obsessed with mini pins. Pretty much any kind of mini pin. Something about their miniature cuteness just gets me! :rofl:

So, I am looking for your mini pins!!
You can post what you have here, or PM me whatever you like!

I am currently actively hunting these sets:
pin3012th200
<---Just dying to have these!
PD7135-front.jpg
PD23544-front.jpg
PD12951-front.jpg
PD5766-front.jpg

and these individual pins:
PD61365-front.jpg
vaUhiOF.jpg
PD36067-front.jpg
PD36066-front.jpg
PD36065-front.jpg
PD36064-front.jpg
PD36063-front.jpg
PD49736-front.jpg

But I am open to all others as long as they are MINI!!!!
I don't have my pin library up to date at all though, so it is easier if I take a look at your wants and tell you what I have from there, that is if you want to trade!

Thanks and happy trading! :)

Last edited:
Bumping this! I am looking for any pins that are under and inch :) Thanks for asking!

Thanks PurpleRose! :)

Dalamara do you have pin #s? :naughty:

oh I have set # 3083 t-7 w-48 have other tiny ones but don't have numbers yet just got the binders bought them from someone else so still working on putting them in.

What is your pinpics ID so I may look at your traders, don't care for the DPP site you do not show any traders on here.

Last edited:
Fuzzybunny I am working on selling most of my extra traders to pay for my student loans. I don't have much left, bit if you would like to let me know what you collect I could tell you what I have of that :) otherwise this will take ages haha.

I have a mini evil queen (from snow white) and a mini peter pan! Let me know what you have and if you are interested.

I looked on your traders to see what you have listed for now, I collect Lady and the Tramp , Cheshire Cat, Figment, Stitch, EEyore, Haunted Mansion maybe you could look at your traders to see what you might want to trade away for the set that I have # 3083 there are 7 trading and 48 want it, this is an older set as well so look to see what you might want to trade for it, as long as it is equal and PM

The set is adorable, but as I don't have much traders I think I would want something closer to my collections like princess or Alice. I know that's me being picky...I would trade for it if I didn't have so few traders these days :/ thank you so very much for your posts and your interest and please please let me know if you run across anymore mini pins as you sort through those binders :)

I actually have a whole hip lanyard full of mini pins (I stuffed it full of them, LoL!). I will have to dig it out and take a picture of it for you. I'd be willing to part with it :)

I actually have a whole hip lanyard full of mini pins (I stuffed it full of them, LoL!). I will have to dig it out and take a picture of it for you. I'd be willing to part with it :)

AAAGGGGHHHH!!! I have to check that out! Please post pics! :) I was at DLR once and a trader flipped her pages after hearing that I liked mini pins and she revealed a whole page full of tiny cuteness that I almost passed out. It was awesome and she wouldn't trade any of it. DARN! ;)

I have several mini princess pin. If you have any Beauty and the Beasts, feel free to contact me

Amazing! Will do :)

Back