• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I never properly introduced myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never properly introduced myself

ILoveTigger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello everyone! Even though I've been on here for 6 months I never introduced myself to all of you, though some you already know me. My name is Amanda. I have loved Disney ever since I can remember. I started to really collect pins in fall 2012, but I received my first pin 3 years before that. I like random pins especially if they are cute, pretty, really cool (at least to me), or if they have a date that's special to me. I recently decided that I want my main collections to be Princess and the Frog, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Star Wars, and Tigger of course! That might change though. Here are the pins that I got in the last week through trading and buying:

(I'm sorry that the picture is so bad)

I want to thank everyone who traded with me, sold to me, and bought pins from to help get these. You are all so awesome. Everyone on here is awesome actually.

These past two days I witnessed great two great zaps at DSF and it made my heart melt. I love seeing the generosity of people on here. Hopefully I can zap someone in the near future.

Welcome, who did you see get zapped?

I saw Janice get zapped yesterday by you actually with that amazing Ariel pin bag.

I saw Aquata (Her name's Laney right?) get RAKed on Friday while I was in line to get my wristband. I loved seeing everything that she got. It was amazing when she got her ultimate grail!

HIIIIIIIII Tiggermickey! it's me Janice! I think you are the cutest ever!!!! I love your hair and freckles and your bubbly personality! you are a doll! welcome! Welcome! Everyone needs to meet you, I've seen you a couple times but now im glad we have officially met! Big hugs always!

Aloha Amanda and Welcome! :wavey:

Congratulations on your newest additions to your collection, by the way. You were able to get some fabulous pins and I'm sure you'll give them a terrific new home. :)

Thank you for the kind words everyone :). I can't wait to add more pins to my collection. Hopefully I can find the ones I am looking for at the park today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back