• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I should probably reintroduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably reintroduce myself...

GhostInTheSnow

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So, I haven't been on here in a while, (after getting a job, graduating, moving, and then a complete lack of internet access after moving) so I thought it best to reintroduce myself :)

I'm Charlotte, and am a collector of Pins (Stitch is the main collection, as well as Vinylmation pins, Wreck It Ralph and other Video Game based pins and pins released for Disneyland Paris' 20th Anniversary) and Vinylmation. I also paint custom Vinylmations, but I'm not much of an artist.

I'm also a massive fan of Doctor Who (met all but 2 of the living Doctors) and video games (especially since I make them for a living :p) among other somewhat geeky/nerdy things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back