• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I spent too much $$ at Disneyana - BatB watch & print TLM Lithos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent too much $$ at Disneyana - BatB watch & print TLM Lithos

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Okay, I spent way too much money at February's Disneyana in Anaheim buying pins and the like so I need to recoup.

All prices listed below INCLUDE shipping in the United States. Due to the high cost of shipping, I cannot ship these internationally.

For your purchasing pleasure, I bring you the following:

Beauty & the Beast watch and hand drawn art by a Disney Artist - $300 or best offer (these cost upwards of $500 at the park!)

- if you want to purchase the watch separately, the watch is $250 or best offer
- if you want to purchase the art separately, the art is $100 or best offer

- This watch features Belle and Beast. Belle is wearing pink (her pink winter dress from the scene "Something There") and holding two blue birds. The battery was just replaced so it works great! NEVER WORN or used, just sat in display box.

Close-up of watch/face

Inside the box

The box

Close-up of box

Back of watch (that red line you see is part of the plastic which was NEVER removed)

Leather band (back)

Artwork

Last edited:
The Little Mermaid Lithographs (by Sephora)

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithographs - $50 each or all 3 for $125

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #1 - orange - signed by the artist

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #2 - brown - signed by the artist

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #3 - black - signed by the artist

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithographs - $50 each or all 3 for $125

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #1 - orange - signed by the artist

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #2 - brown - signed by the artist

Ariel / The Little Mermaid Lithograph #3 - black - signed by the artist

Oh my gosh these are amazing!!!! :drool:

The watch is gorgeous. Wish I had money for that! I've always seen those watches at Disneyland, and thought $500+ was just too much to splurge (if I had that kind of money).

bump for the day. After I'm done with my current game, I am going to take a break and then be back with one that is half merchandise, half pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back