• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by the sweet Sorapandora

ZAPPED! I was Zapped by the sweet Sorapandora

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
I came home yesterday to find a large package in my mailbox :) I opened it up to find an awesome surprise! Sara has no idea how much her gift fits me :) I adore reading and can get lost in a book all day! She sent me a Peter Pan book that I haven't read yet and can't wait to read!, a beautiful Peter Pan card and a Jafar pin off of my wants! Thank you so much! What a great surprise. You totally made my day! I had been wandering around in the Salvation Army just an hour or so before I got home looking for something to read and now I have a new book :) So excited! Thank you for thinking of me!

Back