• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Identify this pin on PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Identify this pin on PP?

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
When in WDW over Christmas I got a Master Gracie tombstone dangle pin. it is a 10 year anniversary Tribute Collection. I cant find it on PP. Anyone able to help me find it? I've got one for trade but need to be able to list it.

Thanks!

Charles

I just did a search under: master gracey, 50 pins came up and it is listed right there.

DPF is full of Master-Level Pinvestigators. If it's out there, people on DPF can find it, and FAST!
detective.gif

And if there is ever a pin that you have difficulty finding, you can always add a comment to add the words that you searched for and it didn't come for, and add a better description.

This is my favorite pin for not having a helpful description [pin]4334[/pin]. The words Mickey, Downtown Disney or Marketplace aren't in the description, so it would never come up in a search using those words. I am resisting adding them because I find the non-helpfulness amusing at this point.

Last edited:
This is my favorite pin for not having a helpful description [pin]4334[/pin]. The words Mickey, Downtown Disney or Marketplace aren't in the description, so it would never come up in a search using those words. I am resisting adding them because I find the non-helpfulness amusing at this point.

LOL don't you love that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back