• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

If I've forgotten to give you feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I've forgotten to give you feedback...

2Infinity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Please let me know! :) With my annual tour coming up for the military, I'm not all "with it" on the boards lately. If I've forgotten to leave you feedback, please let me know! :)

I'd love some feedback....

but wait....

we didn't trade yet.

LOL. Have a great tour! Have you been assigned a location yet? My carpool gal's daughter was supposed to go to Washington (she's in the reserves) then a week later was told to stay put.

starry_solo said:
I'd love some feedback....

but wait....

we didn't trade yet.

LOL. Have a great tour! Have you been assigned a location yet? My carpool gal's daughter was supposed to go to Washington (she's in the reserves) then a week later was told to stay put.

LOL Li we totally need to trade!!

My tour is actually doing to be on my base this and next month. After this tour is over, I deploy. Not sure what my assignment is yet, though! I almost wouldn't mind being told to stay put :p

LOL Li we totally need to trade!!

My tour is actually doing to be on my base this and next month. After this tour is over, I deploy. Not sure what my assignment is yet, though! I almost wouldn't mind being told to stay put :p

Ooh, that means you'll be close to where I work (still about 15 miles away). I was at the BX and commissary last week Friday (friend is married to a guy who's retired military). Still really nice and the commissary totally reminds me of Stater Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back