• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm backkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm backkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi everyone!!! My name is Kendall and I am returning as the Disxar! I decided to leave a few months ago, so I requested my account to be deleted, but instead they marked me as banned. No, I did not get banned for doing something bad..it was just a way to hold my account in case I wanted to return to DPF, which I am now haha. I notice that a lot has changed in just a few months, but I can't wait to become an active member again :)

For those of you who don't know me, I am Kendall from Texas and I absolutely 1000000% LOVE Disney..but who doesn't on this website?x) I once had a really good 101 Dalmatians pin collection, but when I quit I sold a majority of them off. I'm not diving straight back into trading just yet, but I will start to buy more here and there to match all my Disney dogs collections o_O o_O My favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and every disney dog movie.
I love to draw and animate, so hopefully in my future I will become some sort of animator..storyboarder...and maybe even a video game designer o_O
It feels good to be back and I missed everyone who really made this place great D:

Welcome back to the forums! :D

Now you're probably wondering... who the heck I am, right? Okay, old username = Lady Dobbins. :lol:

Finally, I missed you... I tried emailing you, because I was worried but I got no response, and I know others did as well!
We thought you fell off the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am glad you are back!! xx

Welcome back! Yay, a Frankenweenie collector. I got a Frankenweenie pin in a pin game and you are the only person I've seen here that wants that particular pin. I would love to zap it to you. Please PM your address if you're interested. :)

Welcome back to the forums! :D

Now you're probably wondering... who the heck I am, right? Okay, old username = Lady Dobbins. :lol:

Yes I remember you :lol: Thank you!

Finally, I missed you... I tried emailing you, because I was worried but I got no response, and I know others did as well!
We thought you fell off the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am glad you are back!! xx

I must've not gotten the email, or else I would've replied ;-; Thank you, I am glad to be back haha! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back