• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Im in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in trouble

GhostTrains

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
As we all know I am done with pins. I don't collect them anymore and am selling most of my hoard.
So I ask you... What is the first thing you do when you are done with pins?

Answer: Buy a pin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have not bought a pin in 9 or so years... I came back on here to get rid of pins and what happens? I start liking them again!:eek:
I was looking at my very small wants list from 2008 and saw the 2004 World Of Disney NYC Grand Opening pin.. This pin have eluded me for 14 years!
I went to eBay just for the fun of looking and there was one listed... Was? Yes Was.. Cuz I swooped it up! :wat:

Here is my final pin to complete my full a-z collection of NYC WOD pins...!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-26%20at%207.44.40%20PM.png

It's like working for the mob, once you're in there's no getting out.
Id love to see your full set, congrats!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I totally empathize with the 'done with pins... but then again..." feelings - they get me every time :lol:
That's a nice collection. Don't give up any pins that you love! :tigger:

Totally agree! When pin collecting gets to be a bit too much for my budget and such, I'm still happy when I know I have my favorites still. That way whenever the opportunity arises or things are looking better, I can add one or two more new ones for the fun of it ;D

Welcome back!! I THINK that if you search PinPics using "WOD NYC" there are a few more pins that you need for a full collection.

Welcome back!! I THINK that if you search PinPics using "WOD NYC" there are a few more pins that you need for a full collection.

I think that figment is correct that there are a few other WOD NYC pins, though your collection is fabulous! I actually have the Scrooge Broadway actor pin (66444) and the BATB Broadway pin. (Though that isn't WOD). If you'd ever like to trade, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back