• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm on a Treasure Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a Treasure Hunt!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Alright all. Story Time.

So the amazing @MerlinEmrys tagged me in a post yesterday with a riddle. Whoever solved said riddle would have the opportunity to trade for a Tink Heroine (a pin which, as each day passes, seems to pass further and further from my grasp.)

After reading and reading and reading and racking my brain, I found the riddles answer and the first part of our quest is complete! I have earned the opportunity to make a trade for this true treasure.

Now comes the second half of our tale.

Here is what the individual in question is looking for:

"Beloved Tales, Dark Tales, Cursive Cutie, Piece of Disney History, Piece of Disney Movie, or my pinpics (of which I can PM but will not post publicly.)"

If you have pins in any of these categories available for trade, please let me know. I have until next Friday to come up with 3 possible offers - of which they will either select one or decline the trade (which is totally within their rights.)

I currently have four pins which fit the criteria which could constitute one of the offers, since multi-pin trades are accepted. (I'll post below.)

Now to come up with potential back-ups. I'll be posting my traders below, and if you see something that you like and have something that fits one of these categories, let me know! Depending on what they select, I can't guarantee that the trade will go through all the way (unless I have one of your most wanted grails, in which case I'll do my best to figure something out.)

Note that some of my collection is posted up in this thread (along with pins that have been zapped to me and are very close to my heart) so if you contact me regarding a trade for other purposes, please respect that I will likely decline a trade on many of these pins. This is just a very special circumstance that I am posting them.

Thank you so so so much for everyone who has already offered to come out and help, and for those who supported my wild Facebook ride last night. It's certainly been an exciting week! (And a good distraction from my term paper...)

Last edited:
Current Offers:

Offer 1:

Pin 123282 DSSH - Cursive Cutie - Winnie the Pooh - Surprise Release
Offered by @watzshakinbacon

Offer 2:

Pin 122645 DSSH - Beloved Tales - Inside Out
Offered by @timeerkat

Offer 3:

DSSH – Villain Pin Trading Event – Dark Tales Set #1 –Cruella
Pin 65512 WDW - Piece of Disney History III - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (one of their grails) and Pin# 123869
Offered by @akbecker246

and

Pin# 120777 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Pleasure Island (Artist Proof)
Pin# 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace
(from my collections)

Last edited:
Higher End Traders (some from my side collections)

ed6768436bd96361506f690a32c070c7.jpg

bdc85cf3b6e5213cd25a15cd01c1fccd.jpg

c8c4a6540952eedd0be7c0be715bd71e.jpg

8d493e46f16d81c7996f27f15cc966f6.jpg

86269e1c9a1cbaa887fca19ed7b0fa58.jpg

1878c27e8ef75055bdc065029b945f88.jpg

1fdedbddf28224ac534ed4ee465d9139.jpg

c00aa9093f8662c41fcb361adf25aa2d.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap you have the last Scoop Main Street Gazette pin I need!! And on card!! FB message incoming.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a PODM (Fantasia) and PODH (Bug's Life) that might help out. You don't really have anything I collect, but would be glad to work something out to help you get such an awesome pin. Send me a PM if you want to explore more. Also, if you want to PM me the pinpics name I would be glad to see if I have anything else that matches.

Ok, I checked over his pinpics and I don't have any traders that match his wants (the one pin I have is in my Lava collection).

But, I do have a spare Inside Out BT that I am willing to throw into the pot. If he accepts a trade offer using it we can work something out.

Ok, I checked over his pinpics and I don't have any traders that match his wants (the one pin I have is in my Lava collection).

But, I do have a spare Inside Out BT that I am willing to throw into the pot. If he accepts a trade offer using it we can work something out.

Omg NO I am NOT Taking your Inside Out BT NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS Also I'm not taking your Jafar BT @MerlinEmrys

Also can I bake y'all cookies or something

SPARE Inside Out BT. My original one is safely in my collection.

giphy.gif

What if yours gets lost??? or abducted by aliens??? It's always good to have two pins of a pin you love. I am not gonna grab anything that could help other people expand their collection (i.e. high value traders directly related to their collection)

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

iTs MY pIn aND I caN DO wHatEVer I wANT wItH iT

(just kidding you beautiful tropical fish. Lemme give it a few minutes to ruminate over ((and work on my term paper that's due Sunday...)) and I'll shoot you a PM)

Looks like you got a good chance with Tessa, but send me their pinpics and I'll see if I have any matches.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pinpics isn't working for me right now, but I have Pooh Cursive Cutie Surprise Release LE 150. I only see your BatB PODM as my major grail/ want. I guess it depends if he wants Pooh or not! haha let me know :]

s-l225.jpg

edit: that's not my photo, but I do have the card for it!
edit2: I see @timeerkat already offered hers. oops! if that falls through, then feel free to use mine :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back