Interest in the April 27th Avengers Release at DSSH

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by tiffychann, Apr 14, 2018.

1. tiffychann

tiffychann Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm looking to gauge who might be interested in any of the Avengers Infinity War pins coming out to DSSH. I am keeping the marquee for a friend, but only want to buy the rest if there is enough interest. Not sure if it's just me but I have had tremendous difficulty trading away Marvel pins (well, they were only the Black Panther pins that came out in February..LOL), so I only want to purchase pins that would make good traders.

For those planning to attend, can you suggest which pins would be popular? I am very much removed from the Marvel universe, lol.

If anyone cannot attend and would be interested in setting up a pre-trade, feel free to message me. I don't think the turnout will be very high so I think I can get a good number easily.

[​IMG]

2. DisneyJ

DisneyJ Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Just my opinion - the Marquee & Infinity Gauntlet will be the most popular pins.

3. cadien

cadien Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Speaking as someone who heavily collects Marvel, the pins for this particular movie haven’t been grabbing me at all. Not the OE’s and not the ones posted above.

But I agree the gauntlet and the marquee are likely to be the most popular.

4. AshleyV

AshleyV Active Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

I don't think we have any matches right now, but feel free to take a look at my PinPics (AshleyV) if you want! I'm interested in the Captain America and Spider-Man emblems, though I don't think they'll be difficult to track down after the release (so no pressure if you don't see anything for a pre-trade).

5. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

To quote @starry_solo from a FB post: "The marvel DSSH pins are hot for a minute then drop like a thud. So with the le being 500, you should be ok after a few weeks."

It came up in my feed a few minutes ago. Forgot which group

6. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

But what's your PinPics?

7. tiffychann

tiffychann Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

tiffychann ;)

starry_solo likes this.
  8. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    482   0   0

PM!

9. tiffychann

tiffychann Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

To those checking out my pinpics: feel free to send me any traders that aren't on my wants list. I trade for newer pins that I could use as traders or other pins my friends would want too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. rif-raf

rif-raf Rafael

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

I am interested in all of them :)