• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

International Lion King DVDS / Soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
International Lion King DVDS / Soundtracks

quicksilver493

Gonna be a MIGHTY king!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey guys! :)

One of the biggest parts of my Lion King collection is the gathering of the movie and songs in other languages.

I've got quite a few already, but if y'all could give me a hand, I would gladly throw money back at you! Soundtrack cds would be great as well. Many of these languages probably come on the same dvd.

Versions I'm missing-

Brazilian Portuguese

Bulgarian

Chinese (Cantonese)

Chinese (Mandarin)

Czech

Danish

Estonian

Finnish

Flemish CD (Unofficial from Belgium)

Icelandic

Italian

Japanese

Korean

Norwegian

Serbian

Swedish

Please keep your eyes peeled, and thank you all in advance! :)

Last edited:
There is no different Belgian DVD/BD edition. We get the same Holland gets.

As for the unofficial cd's, was it you who I explained it to in my collection thread?

I aware that there's no movie, but the cd is still wonderfully done, and is very sought after in the Lion King fandom of Youtube. My collection simply wouldn't be complete without it. :)

And yeah, it was me. :) You have no idea how much I appreciate you keeping an eye out for it. I did post another question about it, but I never got a reply, so I wasn't sure if you got it or not.

There is no different Belgian DVD/BD edition. We get the same Holland gets.

As for the unofficial cd's, was it you who I explained it to in my collection thread?

Last edited:
The past 1,5 week have been quite messy so could be I missed a lot due to being on my phone and not seeing everything so easily.

What was the question?

I can absolutely help you with the Swedish dvd/blue ray and maybe soundtrack on cd too.

Languages on the swedish dvd is english, swedish, islands and Finnish.

The soundtrack I would have to get from the swedish version of eBay but there is 2 there right now. One original from when it was first released and one special edition released later.

Let me know if you are interested. They costs about 20 dollars each (maybe cheaper if I get lucky) plus shipping. Of course I will help you get them at cost.

There is a Scandinavian website, its were I got my Danish and Norwegian cd's.

www.cdon.eu

I'm on my tiny smartphone, so its really hard to do a good search, but if you enter the title in the right language, they may still have it.
Don't know if they ship to the US though :/

Thank you both!

The Swedish dub has been surprisingly elusive. :/

@ Snoffsan

I'd love to have the DVD version! How much is it? Also, I am assuming that the Islands language is Icelandic?

Thank you both!

The Swedish dub has been surprisingly elusive. :/

@ Snoffsan

I'd love to have the DVD version! How much is it? Also, I am assuming that the Islands language is Icelandic?

Ha ha damn autocorrect! Icelandic of course!

I will look around at stores to see what I can find it for. At most 20 dollars. I might find it for as low as 12 dollars. Shipping to US won't be bad either. I would guess at most 7 dollars. Probably cheaper. Do you want me to start look around and buy it when I find it for a good price?

Hahaha. And yes, please if you could that would be wonderful. :)

Ha ha damn autocorrect! Icelandic of course!

I will look around at stores to see what I can find it for. At most 20 dollars. I might find it for as low as 12 dollars. Shipping to US won't be bad either. I would guess at most 7 dollars. Probably cheaper. Do you want me to start look around and buy it when I find it for a good price?

I haven't heard back yet from that single for 1 €, I'll try the 2 € ones ...
Haven't seen the full CD yet either on there.

Im sorry I have not got you the dvd yet. I will though. But it might take a few weeks since I'm on Summer vacation right now. Will let you know when I got it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back