• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductions

Dizdiana

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Diana and I collect Disney dolls and rarely get to shop but online. I am a caregiver in Florida. :wiggle:

Hi Diana - welcome to the forum! If you have any pictures of your doll collection, you should totally post them. I'd love to see!

Oh wow, I'm so happy to be on here! My favorite character is Snow White, so that one is my favorite doll. Also is my Vanessa doll from the mermaid box set...rather pretty though for such a wicked character. I love all of them and got the collecting bug. I also wanted to know about pins too, though I have none. :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, I'm so happy to be on here! My favorite character is Snow White, so that one is my favorite doll. Also is my Vanessa doll from the mermaid box set...rather pretty though for such a wicked character. I love all of them and got the collecting bug. I also wanted to know about pins too, though I have none. :)
Snow White is actually my least favorite princess, but she does have pretty dolls in my opinion:) And yes, Vanessa is rather pretty for a villain, I agree:p I hope you decide to post pics of your dolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back