• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is anyone selling/trading these at the moment??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone selling/trading these at the moment??

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
Here are the pins I am looking to buy/trade at the moment. Please let me know. Many thanks in advance!! [[[ALSO LOOKING FOR THE ONES IN MY MOST WANTED/GRAILS]]]

Classic "D" Collection
pin83256.jpg
pin83751.jpg
pin81927.jpg
pin84208.jpg

Dumbo
pin84514-1.jpg
pin84367.jpg
pin83988.jpg
pin84224.jpg
pin83222-1.jpg
pin79193.jpg
pin55528-1.jpg
pin74397-1.jpg

Others
pin80782.jpg

pin72503-1.jpg

pin80513.jpg

Last edited:
The answer is yes I have all of those pins for trade or sale and I can get you anymore of them that you need in the future. Let's talk.

The answer is yes I have all of those pins for trade or sale and I can get you anymore of them that you need in the future. Let's talk.

Wow, what happened with this offer? It sounded like you should have had everything you wanted and even more? Many of the pins listed are medium priced pins, in the first place, but what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back