• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Is It Just My Imagination - Zapped By GreyWyvern

ZAPPED! Is It Just My Imagination - Zapped By GreyWyvern

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Or is it pretty clear? I do believe that I'm seeing Figments everywhere!

:fig: :fig: :fig:

Wow! I've been going over it in my head all evening, thinking of what I should say - this was the most unexpected thing! And wouldn't you know it? It came at just the right time, as zaps so often seem to do!

I've been having some trouble with bad pins coming from the bay, dishonest sellers, a lack of trade interest, no responses to messages, etc., and just pretty much have been kind of down about pins in general lately. I've also been stressed out about work and my anxiety issues. To top it off, I started feeling a cold coming on this morning...

...but when I got home not expecting anything of "mine" to arrive until later in the week, I found this package, and I was completely confused, "Canada? I don't think I know anyone in Canada?!?!", well obviously, I TORE INTO IT RIGHT AWAY!

I can't believe it! I've been ZAPPED! So randomly and SO GENEROUSLY! I LOVE THESE PINS!!! My heart swelled when I saw them and I kept running around telling everyone about these wonderful gifts that I had received! GreyWyvern, you have really brought a "spark" to my day! You are amazing! I can't thank you enough! They are going straight into my Figment collection! I especially love the ones that have to do with art, as those suit me so well, haha! And GOSH! They are ALL LEs?!?! Seriously, you've outdone yourself!

Thank you sooo much, GreyWyvern!

Extra pin karma is surely headed your way!

Here is the (I think) PP info for the pins:

Pin 58446 WDI - Figment with Paint Can
Pin 68504 WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Figment Cave Drawing
Pin 62348 WDI - Figment Jumping Rope

:fig: :fig: :fig:

BTW apparently my new phone takes better pictures now!

So hoping to post some of my collection soon!

:lol:

Last edited:
All my little packages are arriving
mwahaha.gif
Mwa-hahaha!

I'm so happy these brought a "spark" to your day! Better they should be in someone's collection than hiding in a box in my closet :)

Oh my gosh! I got zapped some of my most wanted Figment pins as well!
10842300_10205216675729849_5311209645863106969_o.jpg

The top one completes my set of 30th anniversary pins I started on a whim! Once I started, I fell in love with their quality and design! Now I have to think of a display to put them all in!
The lenticular butterfly goes perfectly in my butterfly side collection that I started just recently! Plus it's one of my favorite special effects!
And finally the sensory labs one fits perfectly in my art collection!
I love figment, but since he's not high on my priorities list, I rarely trade for him. But somehow you knew some of the ones that I wanted the most and gifted them to me! These fit so wonderfully in my collection! Once I decide on a display, I'll let you know! Thank you so much Brian!

Wow! What great zaps! I have to admit that I think Figment is cute but know absolutely nothing about him. I'm going to have to look into this...

Congrats Zappees!

Back