• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is My DLP Anna and Olaf Pin Damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is My DLP Anna and Olaf Pin Damaged?

Zanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I got a DLP Anna and Olaf pin from ebay.fr but mine has a strange dent/chip on Olaf's belly. Does anyone else have this? Is it considered a fault? I'm not sure what to do. I already asked the seller if they have another one but they don't. Should I ask for a partial refund, send it back or just leave it? Any help would be much appreciated :)

308k5lt.jpg

I think it might be as this is what mine looks like

peqynyty.jpg

You should ask for a partial refund, unless they mentioned it was damaged! :)

I'm not sure, there have been quality control issues with this pin and I've seen photos with the same dimps, on other places. Newly bought ones. Either way, it should've been added to the pin's description.

Got a message from the seller saying they won't give me a partial refund as it was the delivery service's fault. It was clearly not damaged during delivery though. Anyone know what I should do?

OlafOlaf, do you perhaps have a link to the photos of the other pins perhaps? Thanks!

Last edited:
You can always open a case against them with the "item not as described" subject. That dip there seems impossible by the mail service, especially if there's no damage to the envelope/packaging.

Whether or not that's how the pin was when they bought it, they should have still mentioned it in the listing.

Got a message from the seller saying they won't give me a partial refund as it was the delivery service's fault. It was clearly not damaged during delivery though. Anyone know what I should do?

OlafOlaf, do you perhaps have a link to the photos of the other pins perhaps? Thanks!

I didn't save them, but I'll try to look for them! :)

And you should just open a case with Ebay and/or Paypal. Such damage can't happen in the mail (if it's wrapped good) and the item was not as described.

Thanks everyone for your help! I'll open a case with eBay as 'item not as described' so hopefully it will get sorted. How much should I ask to be refunded? I paid €32 including shipping so about £26.

OlafOlaf, thank you but please don't trouble yourself :)
Thank you djmetters :) Yeah, it wasn't cheap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back