• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this pebble ptd a scrapper pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this pebble ptd a scrapper pin?

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hi I received this pin in a trade and I'm not sure if it's real could some one help me out with this as I've just received this pin in a trade and not 100% sure it's real many thanks Damien

Heres the back of the pin and you can see the ice cream pattern doesn't run all the way to the edge
image1_zpsgf9da3y7.jpg

Heres the the front as you can see there is a dip in his ear and hand other than that the colours look fine to me
image2_zpsxbwy24wb.jpg

I don;t have this specific one to compare, but it looks ok to me. The majority of PTDs have borders like that, and dips in the enamel aren't uncommon.

I know a few PTDs have been scrapped, but I don't recall seeing this one on any of those lists. And the ones on ebay (both for sale and recently sold) are all within what I'd consider an acceptable range in value for this one (none have sold for super low, like you'd see with a scrapped pin).

I can't be 100% sure, but I'm fairly confident that you have a legit Pabbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back