• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this person on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this person on the forum?

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
So this might sound kinda silly but I was just wondering if this person was on the forum or if anyone knew him. I dont know his name be I always see him trading at Disneyland in Tomorrowland at night. And he is really nice and he has those magnifying glasses like jewlers do....

He's really the only person I have seen like everytime I go to Dland so he sticks out in my mind. and I was just wondering if he was on here because its kinda cool to match the person to their screenname...

anywho, its not important or anything, just thought it would be cool to know :)

If it's who I'm thinking of, his name is Lee. Haven't seen him on the forums, but doesn't mean he isn't here. Very nice man. He carries around a cool tool to straighten out the posts on pins. (It's a scrapbooking tool.... go figure.)

yeah, that's Lee, some ppl call him Specter, but i don't think he's aware of that nickname LOL. he can be nice and can be a good trader, but he can also be difficult to trade with at times, so just heads up about that as well.

and i don't believe he's on here, don't know about the other boards. he's actually a DLR employee, which not many ppl know. so oops, i maybe just outed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back