• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Is. This. Real. Life.

ZAPPED! Is. This. Real. Life.
Congratulations!!! As much as I like credit for zaps, I didn't do anything on this one, just offered to help. It is always fun hearing the joy from people, but the pix are a great addition!!! You have obviously made an impression with people here. Congrats again!!!

WOW!!! CONGRATS ON AN AMAZING ZAP!! :D Can't think of a better person to own this pin than you :)

Yes Congrats on such an amazing pin! Ur going to have a kick butt collection before ur big day!!! ;) And yes pleaseee post pics when u get it :3

Like I said before tonight: Y'all here on DPF are awesomeeeeeeeee. I love u guys!!! :hug:

The-Aristocats-disney-7917641-298-298.gif

CONGRATS!! You deserve it!! :D Alex, Meg and Darris are AMAZINNGGGG <3

-Charlie

How GRAND is that :) I am glad you found another pin from your very pretty siggy. At this rate, you might be able to get them all before your wedding. Awesome!

WHATTTT????!!! I miss everything.. Dang it! Congrats J'aimie!!!!! Luv you! You deserve this!!! :hug: ;)
That's what I said in chat last night! Maya missed e biggest news ever! Lol
congrats again J'aimie :) I have to say though I can't take credit for being a part of this, but that was so sweet of them to do that for you :) :hug:

That's what I said in chat last night! Maya missed e biggest news ever! Lol
congrats again J'aimie :) I have to say though I can't take credit for being a part of this, but that was so sweet of them to do that for you :) :hug:
Well you all scared me off with talks of burning tangled BTs. I needed OXYGEN! :rofl:

Man... Next time don't let me leave! ;)

I don't even know what I've done or how I've been so lucky to earn so much love and care from everyone here, but trust me, this is the most amazing feeling in the world and now I'm even more hell-bent on paying this forward.

YES. OF COURSE I will be posting pictures when it arrives. I've actually even been asked to film the package opening. That might happen. >_< You'll get to see my squish-face again when I have another melt down from the generosity.

I just explained the whole thing to my mom and she was pretty wide-eyed through the entire story. Dan is happy to have more Flynn representation in our collection. This is really the most amazing thing ever, and waking up this morning to all of these sweet messages just makes my heart so full!

THANK YOU. I can't say it enough, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Back