• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It's 8am, guess where I am!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating a last minute trip up there. I kind of only want the Marquee pin, but the Surprise Pin was cool too, though I don't know as there'd be any left. And I could get more Christmas Jessicas for trade...

Hey Gloomy, I wish I was not sick. I would come get ya as I really wanted some of these pins for a a couple of friends and myself too.
I wonder if they will sell out (also due to weather) I think I will call late in the day and ask and if they have not sold out, maybe we can go tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted.

Dan - Sorry you're sick! I'm actually going to be busy tomorrow, sadly, but I doubt the pins'll sell out, save maybe the Surprise pin. The pinpics Want rating is about a third of what it was for the last two DSF releases, none of which sold out for weeks save the LE150 Donald. I think you'll be fine to get the pins you want.

I got a couple marquees. The 3 discs and some of the surprise pins. The surprise pin will sell out as they only had 100 left when they opened since they sold them at 10 last night. It's actually a really sweet pin. I would say that there may have been close to 70 people there by the time we left. The marquees were flying out of the store but I think there might be most of the pins still available for awhile. I do know where 2 of the surprise pins will be available for trade though....hehe!!!!

Dan - Sorry you're sick! I'm actually going to be busy tomorrow, sadly, but I doubt the pins'll sell out, save maybe the Surprise pin. The pinpics Want rating is about a third of what it was for the last two DSF releases, none of which sold out for weeks save the LE150 Donald. I think you'll be fine to get the pins you want.

The Donald is still available!!!!

Man I wish I lived closer!!!!! We won't be down that way until next week. :-( I really wanted the Tron pins!! :-(

Which pins came out?
15080514862218518551910.jpg

The Donald is still available!!!!

Oh really? I've noticed from time to time they seem to lose and find stock. They were sold out of the Tangled Marquee the day of the Christmas pins release, but then a few days later they suddenly had more of them. @_@ Good to know, thanks for the info! I might snag a couple more Donalds since they traded pretty well.

-JD

Oh really? I've noticed from time to time they seem to lose and find stock. They were sold out of the Tangled Marquee the day of the Christmas pins release, but then a few days later they suddenly had more of them. @_@ Good to know, thanks for the info! I might snag a couple more Donalds since they traded pretty well.

-JD

i have 2 for trade, dont buy 'em, trade with me!!!! lol

Does any one have the new cast exclusive TRON pin to trade or sell? Will WDI have any new TRON pins at their Saturday sale?

Well I *think* their Tron/Space Mountain Set was their release for the movie and that was a few weeks ago. (Still good pins tough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back