• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's a wonderful day when you get Zapped!

ZAPPED! It's a wonderful day when you get Zapped!

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I just want to thank my Zapper for the wonderful pins.
I am always so happy when someone shows a random act of kindless and makes our day.

One of the pins was the last one Lizzie needed for a very special set of Dalmatians and it not only made me happy to get it but Lizzie too so you got the 2 birds with one stone thing going and then an awesome second pin that fits my attractions from the retro series.

I cantthank you enough. I am always beside myself when people do this. Grateful is not a big enough word.

I always wonder what makes people choose the people they do. What could I have done to deserve this, but then again, people probably think the same when I zap them. There are so many reasons so instead of thinking about that, I will concentrate my energy in thanks and graciousness.

Lizzie & I both sincerely thank you for the awesome Zap. We hope pin Karma comes your way.

Sincerely,

Dan & Lizzie

Back