• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! I've been GAL-ENTINE...

RAKed! I've been GAL-ENTINE...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Dear @Poohlady5 sent me a Gal-entine's box of Goodies (the candy was the first to go of course :D) along with some pins and princess activity books to Zap guests at Disneyland.

Such a Lovely Surprise.. Thank you Dear Lady. You're so very kind.
011561bf627ca0128e39756006a0c478.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. It was a Delightful surprise.

You are such an amazing ambassador for spreading the Disney Magic. You share your park visit pics with us and you always offer to help those who are far from the parks.

On a personal note, I have enjoyed getting to know you this last year. And I’m happy that we are friends

You are such an amazing ambassador for spreading the Disney Magic. You share your park visit pics with us and you always offer to help those who are far from the parks.

On a personal note, I have enjoyed getting to know you this last year. And I’m happy that we are friends
Ah, shucks...Thank you, Dear Crystal.

I like to think, (including yourself-and this package is a perfect example), this community has a Solid group of Pin Magic Ambassadors!

It's been a while since I did a park visit post, I need to get on it! Lol.

I've enjoyed getting to know you as well.

Back