• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jakks Pacific: Princess & Me MERIDA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakks Pacific: Princess & Me MERIDA!!

Shadowcatmatt

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So those of you all that don't know about this line, Princess & Me dolls are a line of extremely high quality and detailed disney princess dolls that have hard bodies and are just about 18"-21" tall. (not sure exact measurement, but taller than my American girl doll) For the past 2 years, they've been sold exclusively at Toys R Us for about 39.99-60.00 depending on which edition. The characters they've had so far are: Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Aurora, Belle, and now Merida!!!! They had exclusive limited editions of, Belle, Rapunzel, and Cinderella. The line is now being sold at target for 39.99. I stumbled upon Merida there today. This doll is STUNNING . Her face mold is absolutely perfect, I literally cannot get over it. I'll try and post a link so you all can see! Have a great night!http://www.target.com/p/disney-princess-me-merida-doll/-/A-14506170

These are absolutely adorable :eek:!! And I love the Merida! I've seen some online before but didn't realize they were reasonably priced! It's times like these I'm glad I work at Target hehe

Thank you for posting! :D

I wish the the Princess and Me line received more attention. They are so beautiful, but it's impossible to find clothes now:(

I was browsing ToysRus online and they have a Jakks Anna and Elsa. I am not sure how I feel about them yet. Are these large dolls?

I was browsing ToysRus online and they have a Jakks Anna and Elsa. I am not sure how I feel about them yet. Are these large dolls?
It looks like they are a part of the disney princess and me line even though they are branded after the movie. In that case, they are 18 inches tall and have similar dimensions to an American Girl doll, except they are thinner.

I have both the Elsa and Anna P&M dolls. They are beautiful and nice quality. I got Anna for $30 and Elsa for $35. The sizes are great, approx 20" tall. I think the prices I paid for them were fair. They look great on display. My only complaints are that Elsa's shoes are cloth like her dress an that her hair is badly rooted underneath... she is almost completely bald in the back if you take the braid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back